★★★ 5 REASONS WHY THE NATURELO MULTIVITAMIN IS RIGHT FOR YOUR TEEN ★★★
1. NATURAL VITAMINS ARE ABSORBED BETTER
Most multivitamin brands contain synthetic vitamins manufactured in a lab, which lack the additional co-factors, such as enzymes and minerals, required for proper absorption. Our vitamins come from real food, so your body can recognize and utilize them better.
2. UNBEATABLE VALUE FOR MONEY
– We derive our Vitamin C from the Acerola Cherry, which costs 40 times more than synthetic vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
– Our Vitamin A comes from natural Beta Carotene, which is 3 times more expensive than the synthetic Beta Carotene used by everybody else.
– On average, this multivitamin costs 200% more to produce than similar products. But our price is not 200% higher, so you get much better value for your money.
3. CAPSULES ARE BETTER THAN TABLETS
– Unlike tablets, capsules do not contain binders, flavoring and coloring.
– Capsules are made of vegetable cellulose (the main source of fiber in broccoli, kale, and asparagus). The extra fiber helps your digestive health.
– Encapsulated vitamins are not damaged from the heat created during tablet compression.
– Capsule ingredients come in powder form, so they dissolve faster and get absorbed by your body sooner.
4. TOP QUALITY
– Our supplements are made in an FDA-audited facility, which follows GMP practices.
– Every single ingredient has been tested for purity and potency.
– You can be certain the amounts listed on the label are exactly what you’re getting in each capsule.
There is no guarantee of specific results and results may vary.
|Amount per 2 Capsules||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as natural beta-carotene; from D. salina with full-spectrum carotenoids)||675||mcg RAE||75%|
|Vitamin C (natural; from Organic Acerola Cherries [fruit])||75||mg||83%|
|Vitamin D3 (as natural cholecalciferol; from Wild-harvested Lichen)||15
|Vitamin E (natural; from Organic Rice Bran)||12||mg||80%|
|Vitamin K2 (natural; as menaquinone-7; from B. Licheniformis)||75||mcg||63%|
|Niacin (natural niacinamide)||12||mg||75%|
|Vitamin B6 [(natural pyridoxal 5-phosphate (P-5-P)]||1.7||mg||100%|
|Folate [as Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate]||300||mcg DFE||75%|
|Vitamin B12 (as natural methylcobalamin)||2.4||mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid (natural)||5||mg||100%|
|Calcium (as Aquamin®; plant-based from Algae and natural citrate)||105||mg||8%|
|Iodine (from Organic Kelp)||120||mcg||80%|
|Magnesium (from natural citrate)||105||mg||25%|
|Zinc (as natural amino acid chelate)||8||mg||73%|
|Selenium (as yeast-free L-selenomethionine)||40||mcg||73%|
|Copper (as natural amino acid chelate)||0.5||mg||56%|
|Manganese (as natural sulfate)||1.5||mg||65%|
|Chromium (organically bound w/GTF activity)||24||mcg||69%|
|Molybdenum (natural; Krebs complex)||34||mcg||76%|
|Organic Fruit and Vegetable Blend
Organic Carrot (root), Organic Blueberry (fruit), Organic Kale (whole plant), Organic Pomegranate (fruit), Organic Raspberry (fruit), Organic Spinach (whole plant)
|Rutin (from Black Olives)||5||mg||•|
|Potassium Chloride (natural)||5||mg||•|
|Lutein (from Marigold Flowers)||500||mcg||•|
|Astaxanthin (from Algae)||350||mcg||•|
|Lycopene (from Tomatoes)||180||mcg||•|
|Zeaxanthin (from Marigold Flowers)||100||mcg||•|
|• Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
|Dimensions:||2.3 x 2.3 x 4.4 inches|
|Suggested Use:||Take two (2) capsules daily. For best results, take one (1) capsule with breakfast and one (1) capsule with dinner. Capsules may be opened and powder added to your food or drink.|
|Does NOT Contain:||GMOs, soy, gluten, sugar, yeast, dairy, eggs, nuts, caffeine, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.|
|Caution:||Keep out of reach of children. As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal is missing.|
|Disclaimer:||*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|
We use Size 0 capsules, which are smaller than regular capsules. They are 0.85 inches long by 0.30 inches wide (21 x 7 millimeters). Most people find that they go down quite easily with a big gulp of water. However, if you have trouble swallowing, you can easily open the capsule and sprinkle the powder onto your food or drink. Mixing the powder with a thick liquid such as yogurt, applesauce, or a smoothie works best.