What Makes the NATURELO Probiotic Different?
- Superior 11 strain digestive health formula with 50 Billion live cultures for maximum potency and quick results†
- Supports normal absorption and assimilation of nutrients†
- Promotes healthy pH levels in the gut†
- Helps maintain intestinal comfort and health†
- May help with occasional gas, boating or traveler’s diarrhea†
- Helps with immune system function†
- Patented delayed release technology protects each capsule from stomach acid to ensure the probiotics are delivered to your intestines alive
- The product does not contain any soy, sugar, gluten, eggs, yeast, maltodextrin, magnesium stearate, animal derivatives, artificial flavors or preservatives.
- Made with natural, non-GMO ingredients
|Amount per 1 Capsule||% Daily Value|
L. acidophilus, L. plantarum, L. rhamnosus,L. paracasei,
L. salivarius, L. casei, S. thermophilus, B. longum,
B. lactis, B. breve, B. bifidum
|• Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule, Non-GMO Rice Flour.
|Dimensions:||2.3 x 2.3 x 4.4 inches|
|Suggested Use:||Adults take one (1) capsule per day with a full glass of water. Best taken on an empty stomach.|
|Does NOT Contain:||GMOs, soy, gluten, sugar, yeast, dairy, eggs, nuts, caffeine, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.|
|Caution:||Keep out of reach of children. As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal is missing.|
|Disclaimer:||*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|
We use Size 00 capsules, which are 0.91 inches long by 0.33 inches wide (23 x 8 millimeters). Most people find that they go down easily with a big gulp of water. However, if you have trouble swallowing, you can easily open the capsule and sprinkle the powder onto your food or drink. Mixing the powder with a thick liquid such as yogurt, applesauce, or a smoothie works best.
We never ship products with less than 12 months before the expiration date, so your supplements will last a full year at a minimum. The exact expiration date will vary from bottle to bottle, depending on the batch.
Yes. When used as instructed and under the guidance of a healthcare provider, this supplement is entirely safe for both short-term and long-term use.