★★★ TOP 5 REASONS WHY THIS MULTIVITAMIN IS RIGHT FOR YOU ★★★
1. NATURAL VITAMINS ARE ABSORBED BETTER
Most multivitamin brands contain synthetic vitamins manufactured in a lab, which lack the additional co-factors, such as enzymes and minerals, required for proper absorption. Our vitamins come from real food, so your body can recognize and utilize them better.
2. UNBEATABLE VALUE FOR MONEY
– We derive our Vitamin C from Organic Acerola Cherry, which costs 5 times more per gram than synthetic vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid).
– We use plant-based Calcium from Algae, which is 3 times more expensive than regular Calcium, which is derived from crushed limestone.
– Our premium Folate costs 24 times more than Folic Acid.
– On average, this multivitamin costs 300% more to produce than similar products. But our price is not 300% higher, so you get much better value for your money.
3. CAPSULES ARE BETTER THAN TABLETS
– Unlike tablets, capsules do not contain binders, flavoring and coloring.
– Capsules are made of vegetable cellulose (the main source of fiber in broccoli, kale, and asparagus). The extra fiber helps your digestive health.
– Encapsulated vitamins are not damaged from the heat created during tablet compression.
– Capsule ingredients come in powder form, so they dissolve faster and get absorbed by your body sooner.
4. TOP QUALITY
– Our supplements are made in an FDA-audited facility, which follows GMP practices.
– Every single ingredient has been tested for purity and potency.
– You can be certain the amounts listed on the label are exactly what you’re getting in each capsule.
5. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
This multivitamin is backed by our 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you don’t love it, for whatever reason, we’ll replace it or give you every cent back. So don’t waste your money on cheap, ineffective supplements. Experience the NATURELO difference today!
There is no guarantee of specific results and results may vary.
|Amount per 1 Capsule||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin A (as natural beta-carotene from D. salina with full spectrum carotenoids)||900||mcg RAE||100%|
|Vitamin C (natural; from Organic Acerola Cherries [fruit])||90||mg||100%|
|Vitamin D3 (as plant-based cholecalciferol; from Wild-harvested Lichen)||20||mcg||100%|
|Vitamin E (natural; from Organic Rice Bran)||15||mg||100%|
|Vitamin K2 (natural; as menaquinone-7; from B. licheniformis)||120||mcg||100%|
|Thiamine (as natural thiamine HCl)||1.2||mg||100%|
|Niacin (as natural niacinamide)||16||mg||100%|
|Vitamin B6 [(natural pyridoxal 5'-phosphate (P-5-P)]||1.7||mg||100%|
|Folate [as Quatrefolic® (6S)-5-methyltetrahydrofolate]||400||mcg DFE||100%|
|Vitamin B12 (as natural methylcobalamin)||2.4||mcg||100%|
|Pantothenic Acid (natural)||5||mg||100%|
|Calcium (from plant-based Aquamin®, citrate, & phosphate)||118||mg||9%|
|Iron (as natural ferrous fumarate)||9||mg||50%|
|Iodine (from Organic Kelp)||100||mcg||67%|
|Magnesium (as natural citrate)||100||mg||24%|
|Zinc (as natural amino acid chelate)||10||mg||91%|
|Selenium (as yeast-free L-selenomethionine)||50||mcg||91%|
|Copper (as natural amino acid chelate)||0.5||mg||56%|
|Manganese (as natural sulfate)||1.5||mg||65%|
|Chromium (organically bound w/GTF activity)||30||mcg||86%|
|Molybdenum (natural; Krebs complex)||40||mcg||89%|
|Organic Fruit and Vegetable Blend
Organic Carrot (root) 10 mg, Organic Blueberry (fruit) 10 mg, Organic Kale (plant) 10 mg, Organic Pomegranate (fruit) 10 mg, Organic Raspberry (fruit) 10 mg, Organic Spinich (whole plant) 10 mg
|• Daily Value not established|
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose Capsule
|Dimensions:||2.3 x 2.3 x 4.4 inches (60 count), 2.75 x 2.75 x 4.75 inches (120 count)|
|Weight:||0.20 lbs (60 count), 0.36 lbs (120 count)|
|Suggested Use:||Take one (1) capsule daily with a full glass of water. Capsules may be opened and powder added to your food or drink.|
|Does NOT Contain:||GMOs, soy, gluten, sugar, yeast, dairy, eggs, nuts, caffeine, preservatives, or animal-derived ingredients. Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.|
|Caution:||Keep out of reach of children. As with any dietary supplement, consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal is missing.|
|Disclaimer:||*This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|
We use Size 00 capsules, which are 0.91 inches long by 0.33 inches wide (23 x 8 millimeters). Most people find that they go down easily with a big gulp of water. However, if you have trouble swallowing, you can easily open the capsule and sprinkle the powder onto your food or drink. Mixing the powder with a thick liquid such as yogurt, applesauce, or a smoothie works best.
We never ship products with less than 12 months before the expiration date, so your supplements will last a full year at a minimum. The exact expiration date will vary from bottle to bottle, depending on the batch.
Yes. When used as instructed and under the guidance of a healthcare provider, this supplement is entirely safe for both short-term and long-term use.