Why take a Vitamin C supplement?
– Improve skin health: Vitamin C is needed for the production of collagen, which prevents wrinkles and signs of aging.*
– Boost immunity: Vitamin C stimulates antibody production and helps reduce the severity and duration of the colds.*
– Aid eye health: Vitamin C protects the cells of your eyes, reducing the macular degeneration (cell decay) rate.*
– Prevent cardiovascular disease: By reducing cholesterol, preventing plaque buildups, and improving circulation, Vitamin C can reduce cardiac disorders.*
– Heal wounds faster: Vitamin C helps grow new tissue and speeds up healing of flesh wounds.*
|Amount per 1 Capsule||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (from natural L-ascorbate & Organic Acerola Cherries)||500||mg||556%|
|Citrus Bioflavonoids (from Organic Orange & Organic Lemon)||45||mg||•|
|• Daily Value not established|
There is no guarantee of specific results and results may vary.
Vitamin C (from natural L-ascorbate & Organic Acerola Cherry) 500 mg 830% of DV
Take one capsule daily with food. Additional capsules may be taken as needed.
Keep out of reach of children. Individuals with a known medical condition should consult a doctor before taking this or any dietary supplement. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if the safety seal is missing.
We use Size 00 capsules, which are 0.91 inches long by 0.33 inches wide (23 x 8 millimeters). Most people find that they go down easily with a big gulp of water. However, if you have trouble swallowing, you can easily open the capsule and sprinkle the powder onto your food or drink. Mixing the powder with a thick liquid such as yogurt, applesauce, or a smoothie works best.
We never ship products with less than 12 months before the expiration date, so your supplements will last a full year at a minimum. The exact expiration date will vary from bottle to bottle, depending on the batch.
Yes. When used as instructed and under the guidance of a healthcare provider, this supplement is entirely safe for both short-term and long-term use.