Whether you’re looking to improve your overall health or simply slim down for summer, burning off excess fat can be quite challenging. In addition to diet and exercise, numerous other factors can influence weight and fat loss.
Luckily, there are plenty of simple steps you can take to increase fat burning, quickly and easily.
Check Out these 3 Natural Ways to Lose Weight and Burn Fat:
1. Add More Fiber: The average fiber intake of adults in the United States is less than half recommended levels1. If you are following popular low-carb diets like Atkins and South Beach, you are likely consuming less of dietary fiber. Increasing fiber intake is one of the best ways to curb appetite and improve fat loss2.
The NATURELO Raw Greens Powder is loaded with fiber and comes complete with 36 pure, plant-based ingredients that provide essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to nourish every cell in your body
2. Include Probiotics: Probiotics help boost your gut health by promoting healthy gut bacteria. Emerging research indicates that gut bacteria alter the way we store fat, how the body handles the blood glucose balance and feelings of hunger or satiety3. Healthy gut bacteria can help with weight loss, but taking care of the core components such as hunger, balanced blood glucose and fat storage. Increased fiber intake and including probiotic-rich foods like fermented foods and high-quality supplements help boost good bacteria levels. This, in turn, promotes better weight loss.
The NATURELO Probiotic supplement offers 11 probiotic strains with 50 billion active cultures and promotes the growth of healthy gut bacteria.
3. Take A Natural Fat-Burner: Research shows that taking natural fat-burners like Garcinia cambogia, green tea4, Guarana Seed, Forskolin, 5-HTP, Green Coffee Bean, etc. are an efficient way to boost fat burning abilities.
- Garcinia: A 2003 study found that Garcinia reduced abdominal fat accumulation in subjects, regardless of gender5. Similarly, several studies showed that Garcinia helps suppress appetite6.
- Green tea extract: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials on the effect of green coffee bean extract found that it as a promising tool for weight loss7.
- Guarana: Several in-vitro studies show that guarana may help slow and inhibit the generation of fat cells8,9.
The NATURELO Garcinia+ Fat Burner with Green Coffee Bean works best when taken as part of a holistic weight loss plan that includes moderate exercise and plenty of fresh vegetables and fruits.
1. Dietary fiber and body weight, 2005 Mar;21(3):411-8
2. Single-Component Versus Multicomponent Dietary Goals for the Metabolic Syndrome: A Randomized Trial, 17 FEBRUARY 2015
3. How Gut Bacteria Help Make Us Fat and Thin, June 1, 2014
4. Green tea extract ingestion, fat oxidation, and glucose tolerance in healthy humans, 2008 Mar;87(3):778-84
5. Effects of garcinia cambogia (Hydroxycitric Acid) on visceral fat accumulation: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial, 2003 Sep;64(8):551-67. doi: 10.1016/j.curtheres.2003.08.006
6. Efficacy of a novel calcium/potassium salt of (-)-hydroxycitric acid in weight control, 2005;25(3):133-44
7. The Use of Green Coffee Extract as a Weight Loss Supplement: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Randomised Clinical Trials, 2011; 2011: 382852
8. Effects of yerba maté, a plant extract formulation ("YGD") and resveratrol in 3T3-L1 adipogenesis, 2014 Oct 21;19(10):16909-24. doi: 10.3390/molecules191016909
9. Modulatory Effects of Guarana (Paullinia cupana) on Adipogenesis, 2017 Jun 20;9(6). pii: E635. doi: 10.3390/nu9060635